- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A $300 security deposit is required with a qualifying credit score of 600 or better, however a full month's rent is required as a deposit with credit scores lower than 600.
- There is an administrative fee of $100 per apartment, and an application processing fee of $45.00 per applicant when applying for available units or to join the pre-lease waiting list. If we are unable to provide an apartment due to full occupancy, we will refund the $100 administrative fee.
- We proofread for accuracy, but are not responsible for typographic errors.
The Berkeley is pet friendly.
We welcome your small pets of 50 pounds or less, usually cats or dogs, pending a "pet interview" prior to move-in. We reserve the right to limit breeds and weights. There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet. No exotic pets, large lizards or snakes. If you have a unique pet other than a cat or small dog you feel should be welcome, such as small fish tanks, birds, and small furry friends, please ask.
The Berkeley does pre-lease apartments. Pre-leasing is a form of reservation system for apartments. The Berkeley can not guarantee a specific apartment at the time of pre-lease. Pre-leasing allows the future tenant an opportunity to select apartments ahead of prospect walk-ins and The Berkeley staff will contact the future tenant to select an apartment. The steps to pre-lease an apartment are:
- Applicant completes an application and pays the applicable application fee.
- If applicant is approved, the applicants complete a lease agreement without specific unit information. Applicant will indicate desired move in date and pays a security deposit. Security deposit will be refunded if applicant does not sign lease with actual apartment indicated on lease.
- Thirty days before desired move-in, applicant is contacted to select a specific apartment home.
- Lease is completed with apartment information. Prior to receiving keys to apartment, applicant completes normal process of paying applicable rents, pet fees, and switching utilities to tenant’s name.